Some people think I'm crazy because I have an Easter Tree but I love Easter time. The weather is usually warm and mild, its a celebration, a holiday and a really good excuse to eat CHOCOLATE.
Each year I buy a special ornament to hang on my tree.
Simply Nantucket's.
I made this little cutie a few years ago.
Shelf Sitter Bunnies. Made by Georgia and Alex last year.
Your Easter tree is gorgeous. Love the bunny rabbits. I am attempting some Easter decorating this year for the first time so thanks for sharing these pictures. Exciting news - you have won my 50th post giveaway. I was delighted when my nephew pulled your name out of the pot - I love meeting other Tasmanian bloggers. If you can email my your address I will post your little parcel soon. Happy Stitching. Christine
Hi Cathy, Thanx for joining my PIF Challange!! Love your cup cake bag, its sooo cute!! Doing a great job on the Nice People Nice things quilt!! x Sarah
3 comments:
Your Easter tree is gorgeous. Love the bunny rabbits. I am attempting some Easter decorating this year for the first time so thanks for sharing these pictures. Exciting news - you have won my 50th post giveaway. I was delighted when my nephew pulled your name out of the pot - I love meeting other Tasmanian bloggers. If you can email my your address I will post your little parcel soon. Happy Stitching. Christine
Hi Catherine,
Great to find another Tassie blogger!! Great Easter Tree!!
Rose
Hi Cathy,
Thanx for joining my PIF Challange!! Love your cup cake bag, its sooo cute!!
Doing a great job on the Nice People Nice things quilt!!
x Sarah
Post a Comment