Sunday, March 30, 2008

Block of the Month Catch-up

Have spent some time today starting the 2 Block of the Months that are freebies on the Internet at the moment. The top block is block 1 from Lynette Anderson's Noah'Ark quilt. It is very dainty and sweet to make.

The bottom block is January's block from Bea of Capricorn Quilts and all the blocks have a sewing theme. I have February and March to do, and of course April's will be available soon.
I have set myself a goal to catch up by the the end of April.






6 comments:

Christine said...

Great work. Those rabbits are so cute and the fabric you've used looks lovely. I really like your background fabric for Bea's BOM and your stitches look so nice and even. Have a good week. Noses to the grind tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can see bits of the Ark and birdies and maybe giraffes?? Your rabbits look lovely, oh 25 things on the go person!!!

Rose Johnston said...

Gorgeous stitching!!! I want to do these as welll!!!!
Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Great stitching Im thinking of doing the Ark one too
Hugs Mary.

Anonymous said...

Your bunnies look great well done on getting so much achieved.Like your scrapbooking too, I enjoy it and have done a couple of classes but dont seem to have time to do any.Have a great day Jo

Sarah said...

They look lovely Cathy! I have downloaded these patterns, just waiting to find the time to start!! With too many other things needing to get completed I think they will have to wait just a little longer.
Sarah xx