Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Civil War Love Letters

I started these blocks at the end of last year, but with Christmas and the Silly Season etc I put them away and forgot about them. After seeing several Civil War quilts while looking at other peoples blogs I became inspired and thought I would have a play with a few blocks today. So.... 4 down 117 to go!!!







4 comments:

Christine said...

Great start to your Civil War blocks. I have these books on order from Amazon - hope they come soon so I can make a start too.

Leanne said...

Well Cathy haven't you been a busy bee since yesterday, your blocks look lovely, well done.

antique quilter said...

blocks look great!
aren't they addicting!
fun to make in mho!
Kathie

Karen said...

I came to visit your blog today. Good job on the Civil War blocks. You have more done than me. I have made two so far but hope to get more done this week.