One WIP completed
I have always loved All Things Noah. My family frequently surprise me with Noah's Ark things as gifts. This is a collection of some of my toys.
I dread to think how long this quilt has been at my house unfinished but at 11:30 last night it was finally completed! Yippee!!
Aren't these little guys cute!
3 comments:
Wow I'm Just having a bloggy afternoon,and have been reading your blog..love yor Noah's Ark Quilt....I have a book here called
Mrs Noah's Patchwork Quilt by Janet Boulton-who does lots of textile work-one day I hope to make this qilt the book is a fab read with a story for every block..whoopsy I've rambled a tad ..my apologies,
cheers Vickie
Your Noahs Ark quilt, what a lovely job you have done....
Your quilt is beautiful, I've seen it for real and its adorable, I love all your Things Noah, your photos are very creative cathy. Clever girl.
See you tomorrow
Post a Comment