Have spent the whole day at home!! This would have to be the first time in months that I have not left home to run errands or transport children and it was actually a bit weird. Spent some time this morning rattling around trying to settle to one thing. I did settle myself down eventually and actually had quite a productive day. Worked on my neices birthday rag doll, stitched Bubblebath block for my NPNT quilt, quilted 10 2inch squares from my Angel Story Quilt and am about to work on February's block from Capricorn quilts BOM.
The Angel Story Quilt is for Georgia's 13th birthday in June so as the weather has cooled down I thought it would be a nice project to work on at night.Just need to quilt it!!
10 comments:
My word, you have been busy today Cathy, I'm glad to hear you actually stayed home and sewed, after all... thats what your Fridays are for. Leanne xx
Love the quilt!! It is Very Georgia!!!!! Glad you had a nice day at home. I'm pretty sure you could get used to it, and Milly too!!
Oh Cathy, this quilt looks stunning!!
Sarah xx
Sounds like a wonderful day. Georgia's quilt is lovely - you've used such beautiful fabrics. I love Anni Downs' designs.
I am impressed I have admired that quilt for ages and keep thinking I would start it - another one on my to do list. Don't you just love days at home.
I love your angel my daughter Beth is doing the same one I just love it Its nice to have some time to quilt.
Hugs Mary
Lucky you,you've had such a productive day, well done. I love the Angel story quilt.
Hi,
I have also done The Angle Story Quilt it is at the quilters now but can't wait to get it back.
Yours looks beautiful.
Sylvia
Stunning, just stunning, you have truly done a beautiful job, you must be so pleased.
Very beautiful !
Post a Comment