New Additions
I finished these 2 "Sally" dolls, designed by Rosalie Quinlan at stitching last night. One is for my neice, Ruby who is 1 on Saturday and the other is hiding in the cupboard for a special young lady in my house who will be 13 in June. Leanne, Meredith and I had lots of fun and giggles making these dolls together.
8 comments:
Oh I love these dolls - I am going to Loxton in July and Rosalie is teaching I'm hoping that Sally is on the menu. I have made so many of her dolls.
I just love your dolls they are Gorgeous.You are Soooooo Clever.
Hugs Mary.
Now who could that other doll be for?? They are gorgeous, I love their feet and their dresses!!!
I really love this design - both your Sally's are delightful. They will be lovely gifts.
Your dolls are so cute Cathy, I loved the ribbons in their hair, just like Georgia I reckon. I hope you had a great time in Bridport, I wish I was there with you,
See you soon
Love Leanne
They look fantastic!! Great gift ideas!!
Sarah xx
Love your Sallys, you certinly get some sewing done on your days off from school.
I love your dolls, they are just beautiful.
Post a Comment