Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Noah's Dove

The second block from Lynette Anderson's Noah's Ark free BOM.
As some of you know I collect Noah's and I am enjoying this project very much. One of my Boyd Collection Noah's is keeping the Dove company. It is a whimsical ornament this one, it sings Rain Rain Go Away and it has all sorts of quirky things happening on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Noah what you mean. Seriously though, nice dove and nice picture with the ark and everything!!!
Who would have thought they'd see the word 'whimsy'??? Perhaps the Ark could play "It's raining men??" or '4 Seasons in One Day?"!!!

Leanne said...

I must get on with mine or the next months will be out..... my week of full time is a great interference.

Rose Johnston said...

Just catching up on blog reading!! Your stitchery is so cute!!! I love all the bages, wow u guys had a productive weekend!!
So glad I could link you to a fantastic pattern and a very versatile bag!!

Anonymous said...

I love your Ark Your stitching looks good And I love your Bag.
Hugs Mary.

Fer said...

He he he. I had heard that you and Leanne now have blogs - nice one!

Hope to see you soon, Jen :o)