Sarah, Leanne and Me
On Saturday I went to a Quilting day at Georgetown. It was a fun day! Stitched a bit, ate a lot, caught up with people I'm sure I knew but couldnt work out from where or how, caught up with people I havent seen for ages, and met people I know from blogland in person for the very first time. One of these people was Sarah. It was great to met Sarah and she gave me a gorgeous PIF gift. I will share a piccy of this in another post.
This was Alex's first craft day. She looked a bit shell shocked at first. "All these crafty nutters in the one place, I'm Scared ...." were her initial words. Once she had her stitching in one hand and a piece of what we call Nanna's slice (Lemon slice) in her other she was fine!!
Life's Little Treasures
This is Kerry Gillespie's new BOM quilt. Not sure if its available yet, but I think it may just have to go on my list of things to do!! I absolutely love the reproduction fabrics she has used!
5 comments:
Well that's it Alex, you've gone over to The Dark Side now(just watched Star Wars #6!!)
Crafty days are so much fun.
It was great meeting you and Alex!! And, that Kerry Gillespie's quilt Life's Little treasures IS just beautiful in the 'flesh'!!
x Sarah
Oh, I have just done the draw for the Ornie swap :o)
We did have a good day didn't we.
Leanne xx
Glad you had a great time. I am in love with that quilt too. Just gorgeous.
Post a Comment