Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank you Sarah!!





How lucky am I !!!
Last Saturday at the Wilted Quilter's get together Sarah gave me my Pay It Forward pressie. I couldn't tell you about it until I knew Christine had recieved hers! (hope you dont mind I used your photos Christine, ) Sarah's pressie was this gorgeous sewing organiser. Isn't it terrific!! No excuse for throwing my threads on the floor anymore!!
Guess I better get organised and make gifts for my players soon- Alex, Fiona and Leanne!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice gift to get It will be so handy I just love it.The work on it is very neat.
Hugs Mary.

Leanne said...

Lovely blogging goodness what a great pressie.

Chookyblue...... said...

great present..........I got sent one of these in a swap and it is SOOOOO handy.......

Fer said...

Wow, you're so lucky! What beautiful work too. :o)

Leanne said...

Thats a lovely present Cathy, mmmmmm wonder what you'll make for me.

Leanne xx

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely gift!
Kind regards

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn

Stina Blomgren said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous present...cute and practical!!

Christine said...

We certainly were lucky to receive such a gorgeous gift from Sarah. I am already using mine. Oliver likes to rest his head on the mat part! Very cute.

Sarah said...

I am glad you like it Cathy!! And thanks for the lovely comments ;o)
x Sarah