Monday, May 12, 2008

What a Clever Surprise!

These goodies arrived with the postman today! I am the lucky person who recieves the travelling Table Runner pattern next and it arrived today from Leanne, accompanied by lots of goodies all beautifully wrapped in a surgical glove box. Thank you so much Leanne!
Poor Alex didn't know what to think when she unwrapped my present and thought it contained a box of 100 small surgical gloves. That will teach her to unwrap my things!! Unfortunately it didnt stop her from eating the chocolate frog that Leanne had generously sent me!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Catherine, thanks for the comments on our quilts. To Answer your question re the program I used. It was just on Word on our Mac.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you what a nice surprise to get Im sure you will enjoy it all.
Hugs Mary.

Stina Blomgren said...

What a wonderful surprise...love to see what you will do from that travelling pattern! Sorry you couldn´t enjoy the chocolate frog...*S*

Fer said...

So beautifully spoilt aren't you! Pity about the chocky frog though :D

Leanne said...

In my defense as always I was in a hurry to get it posted so I took it to work where glove abound. You were had there were 3 lovely Haighs chocy frogs in there....... unless the postie was hungry LOL.

Sarah said...

Lucky girl.
x Sarah

Fiona said...

I would have kicked her butt if she had eaten my freddo. Cyber stitching looks good, will have to wait and see roster for work.

Christine said...

Nice goodies. Like the look of that green ricrac. Looking forward to seeing your version of the tablerunner.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise!!!
Poor Alex, maybe you could give her some gloves of her own!!!