Yesterday Fiona, Meredith, Leanne and myself all set of at 7 to go to Hobart to the Craft and Quilt Fair. It was a terrific day of food, eating, shopping, and a quick visit to The Quilted Crow - what more could a girl want??
I'm sure the girls will enlighten you all about my terrific antics and driving ability. All I have to say is I did it all on purpose to give the girls a fun filled day and a bit of a giggle!!
Here we are, all keen and bubbling with anticipation!!
And these are my purchases! I was very proud of myself yesterday, I thought I showed great restraint. A pattern from Melly and Me to make Mrs Perkins, A Wee Play tin, with a Wee Spin pattern and Jelly Roll, a new cutting mat, and a pair of Scissoroo scissors. All was going well with no Block of the Months signed up for until we were walking out the door, and I just could not resist Lynette Andersons' quilt Pond House any longer, so, I signed up for that too!! Mind you so did Leanne and Meredith!!
Just what I need, another BOM!!
11 comments:
looks Like you all had a good day I like all the things you bought will be looking to see photos of what you make.
Hugs Mary.
Nice one! I'm very jealous of your jelly roll!! :o)
I want to say: With 4 you get jelly roll, but there's no Doris Day!! Glad you showed such restraint: you really did!!!
Hi Cathy, how lucky are you....nice purchases and of course we always need another BOM
Have you started anything new with these purchases yet ? Maybe Mrs Perkins ? I mean you have had a full day.xxx
Looks like you had a fun day. Some great purchases too. Have been admiring those scissors in the magazines lately.
Sounds like fun..great purchases Mrs Perkin in fun to make... I have seen the scissoroo scissors they are lovely.
OMGsh I DID see you at the fair - but you were to busy to see me. I noted you four happy ladies together - funny how one notices things then sees them all four on the blog LOL!
I was VERY tempted by the BOM by Leanne Anderson with the houses and hearts - oh la la. BUt I have to contain myself with the number of to do things in my pile!
The goodies you bought are lovely, can't wait to see how you go with the hexagon pattern you got.
I'm really excited to get the new BOM, can't wait til it gets here. I haven't told Paul yet.lol
Leanne xx
Looks like a great day! Love all your goodies. I so look forward to the Perth Craft and Quilt Fair each year.
Ît must have been a lovely day! Plus all your quilt goodies!!!You are right, what elsedoes a girl need?!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment!
Post a Comment