Sunday, August 24, 2008

Journey of a Quilter Block 3

Now that my NPNT quilt has progressed to the sewing machine stage I needed some more hand work to do while watching telly. Decided it was time my Journey of a Quilter saw the light of day again!! Have completed Blocks 123. Here is Block 3 that I finished yesterday!!

My progress so far. Block 1, 2 and 3 completed!!

19 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

Oh Catherine it looks lovely you have been busy,
Hugs Mary.

Leanne said...

Perhaps we should have a race I have done 6 blocks and stalled.

Anonymous said...

This looks so beautiful! I love it :o) I need to start mine... Still dragging my feet on it yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cathy, it's beautiful!! Not long till the holidays now: I hope there's lots of quilting time!!

Fer said...

Aw wow Cathy, that's so cool.

Fiona said...

I like the colours you have used for this. Is it a block of the month ? I finally found my stitching bag. LOL

Days and colors said...

They look very good! I hope you have some more time to stitch, I would love to see it finished!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

looking good keep up the good stitching

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Just lovely as always! Love the mix of patchwork and stitchery - this one is destined to be a treasured heirloom.

Melanie said...

I am almost finished with my 4th block. What a great quilt.... It's got to have special meaning to every quilter.

Melanie said...

I am almost finished with my 4th block. What a great quilt.... It's got to have special meaning to every quilter.

em's scrapbag said...

I love them! They are beautiful! Way to go girl. I look forward to seeing the rest.

Hanne said...

Well done Cathy!
Lovely blocks :-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Cathy, how beautiful, the fabrics are just lovely...

RG said...

Cathy, they're just wonderful!!
Makes we wanna pull out my blocks...Mine are Leanne's first quilt...can't remember the name.
I love embroidery!!
Yours is beautiful :c)
BTW, thanks for popping by my blog and for your kind words.
I like the idea of a sew-a-long with these quilts...mmm food for thought!
Robyn xx

Gabi said...

Hi Cathy!
Your blog is wonderful! You have here sooo many beautiful works! :o)
Greetings from Vienna,
Gabi

annemariesquilt said...

Thank so much for visiting my blogg....
You have all this beautiful stitcheries! And love them when you put fabrics around them.
Take care!

Unknown said...

Your Blocks look Gorgeous...after seeing these might just think about doing this one...maybe next Year!!
cheers
maree

Sarah said...

They look fantastic cathy!! This is such a beautiful quilt to make!!
x sarah