I have won an award! I am so excited that Julie has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Julie.
For my part I am to bestow the award on five other bloggers. I am excited to do this!

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
The following are my nominees:
Thank you for this award Julie. As a side line- If you are after an easy meal visit Julie and have a look at the terrific Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe on her blog. It is a great family hit, my fussy-eater 13 year old loved it!!!!
6 comments:
Cathy....congratualtions on receiving the award...and a great big thank you and hug from me for giving this award to me...this is my second award today....I am lost for words...xx
Well done! And thank you too!!
Congrats!!! You deserve it.
I can see why you received such a excellent award, your blog is fantastic. I just stumbled around you. You do really stunning stitching. Such inspiration with all your work.
Well Done.
Congratulations and thank you.
Post a Comment