Another finish for January!
This Challenge to complete UFO's is keeping me very motivated! Once I return to work I'm sure things will slow down, but at the moment I'm on a roll!!
Thank you May and Kris, a terrific idea!
This is Alex's 17th birthday quilt, and it has been waiting for its binding for a little while now. Never mind, better late than never!
25 comments:
Looks great, love the blue as a contrast to the black and white!
Hi Catherine, looks like you are on a roll, love the pencil wraps, especially the colours you chose.Regards Lyn
Hey there!! You have been busy!! Looks great... happy new year!! Lx
I think your DD is estatic that the quilt is finished. Looks fantastic. You're on a roll, keep those finishes coming! LOL
Wow...I'm impressed!!! Keep it going while you can...have a great weekend!!!
Catherine, looks like you are on a roll,
Looks great, love the blue as a contrast to the black and white!
Julia ♥
looks great.......
Well done, Cathy. The quilt looks great. You are certainly making the most of the holidays.
Christine
The quilt looks great. Wow who is making the most of the holidays.
You have been busy!!Looks great, love the blue with the black and white!
Beautiful work. The quilt has turned out so well! I love the pencil rolls too!
Gee you are on a roll Looks reall good
Alex looks very Pleased with her Quilt and so she should it is Beautiful Cathy...love the contrast...
cheers
that looks lovely and I love the pencil wraps so bright and happy that gives me an idea what to make for others for christmas 2009 I love the brightness of the colours
That is wonderful, I think you've raised the 4 patch to a new level. I love the quilt, and I'm sure that Alex does too.
I really like your black and white quilt. The purple gives it a nice zip.
Love the quilt you made for your daughter...she looks like one happy girl...
Andrea
Great quilt.....I love putting the binding on so if I get to that stage there is no stopping me.
This is a very striking quilt. Good job!
I notice that you like the author Jody Picoult. I do too. We have been listening to her books on CD's in the car as we travel around. Very enjoyable.
Cathy it's wonderful!!
You go girl!! :c)
Good work on all your finishes, it's a great way to start the year.
Lovely, lovely quilt! Your daughter is very lucky to have a mother who has made her a beautiful quilt.
Wow arne't challenges great, they certainly get you motivated, happy sewing
Kerry
Yay for Alex!!
Getting stuck into the UFO pile is definitely a challenge - one I keep turning a blind eye to! :o)
Lucky Alex. I love that color combination!!
You are really on a roll! It looks great! And she looks so happy with her beautiful quilt!
Post a Comment