I had a big day yesterday at the machine putting Leanne Beasley's "Ruth's Quilt" together. Unfortunately I ran out of the dark pink fabric and couldn't finish it off. Nevermind, a few minutes on the internet and I ordered a fat quarter from a lovely lady at Busy Thimbles in NSW. Hopefully the fabric will arrive this week and I can then finish the last 4 rows and that means, another UFO almost completed. This has been such a fun project....very pretty, easy and quick!! I think I will definitely make this pattern again!
20 comments:
You have been busy I love the colours they are very pretty It will look nice finished.
Hugs Mary.
Wgere would we be in tracking down needed supplies without the internet? Another gorgeous finish.
Bah humbug, but almost finished. I agree, where would we be without the ordering power of The Internet??
That is a REALLY nice quilt! Love the colours...can't wait to see it all finished. It's the sort of quilt I'd like to do next. Hmmmm.
Maybe I work at a different pace, but how can this quilt be QUICK with all that lovely embroidery?
Such pretty colors - glad you found what you needed to finish it.
Oh my gosh... I love it... I have all the fabric tucked away for this quilt...but hmmm...never started... this might get me going... I hope...:o)
Oh you have done a fantastic job!! :o)
Such a Cute Quilt...looking forward to seeing it all up...
cheers
Hi Catherine..this is so gorgeous!
Soft and pretty!!
hugs
Robyn xx
your quilt is looking beautiful
hugs Beth
Ooh I love the colours you've chosen, just beautiful!!
It is gorgeous Cathy.
WOW I like that finished look and the colours you have chosen. Beautiful.
Well done cathy, your quilt looks great. But I would call it quick and easy, those stitcheries take a long time to do.
Well done
Beautiful as always Cathy.
See you tomorrow night.
Delightful! I can't wait to see it completed!
Wonderful! Love the colors you've chosen! I look forward to the finish! 8-)
Happy stitchings!
This is so pretty! You've done such beautiful work. I haven't seen this one of Leanne's before. I'm doing her flower garden quilt. Her quilts are so feminine.
Yet another gorgeous quilt - you'll run out of things to make.... NOT! :D
Lovely ... I have this pattern for 'one day' in the future. Yours is so soft and pretty looking.
Christine
I love the colours that you have used for this quilt, it looks fantastic. I have made this quilt also, in a moda range of fabrics, and am really happy with it.
Post a Comment