Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Leanne's Postcard Addiction!!

My friend Leanne loves fabric postcards! I was not surprised when she decided to make Leanne's House Postcard Quilt from the book Romancing the Roadtrip. Being one of her stitching buddies she asked me to make her a postcard block for her 'Friendship Quilt'!!

Leanne asked us to write a little message on the postcard, and I decided to use a combined friendship and stitching verse.
Im sorry if I let you down Paul....Leanne's DH was sure I would write something cheeky or smart...but while I was tempted I really wanted to write something special for my dear friend!!
I am really looking forward to seeing Leanne's quilt finished and put together.

8 comments:

Karen said...

A post card block. Good idea!

em's scrapbag said...

What a fabulous idea.

Karen said...

Very, very cute and creative;)

Unknown said...

Great idea .

Christine said...

That's a nice block. I'm looking forward to seeing Leanne's quilt too. I know it will be fabulous.

Leanne said...

Paul was a bit disappointed Cathy but i wasn't, I love the block you made for me, the verse is very special. Thankyou my dear friend.

Love Leanne

Days and colors said...

It is a lovely postcard!

Myra said...

What a great idea! Could make a lovely postcard/signature quilt of sorts! 8-)