(I will acknowlegde the designer when I can find the magazine....I have put it somewhere safe and can't seem to find it...)
Ok here is the information as promised! The pattern was in the January edition of Homespun and you can find other information about the platypus family and Kate the designer here...
Thank you for the info Chookyblue!!!
13 comments:
They look fantastic! I didn't think of it before but they would be an ideal cuddle shape for little ones.
Which Homespun was the pattern in?
Bec xxx
They are so cute nice gift for a baby.
Hugs Mary.
Oh,lovely Australian animals!! Very cute indeed!!
They are so sweet! I know I saw them in a magazine, but can't find it anywhere in the Homespun issues. Can you tell us what Issue pleaaaase???
The platypus Kate from Two Little Banshees and it was in the January mag I am pretty sure.........
http://neverenoughhours.blogspot.com/2009/04/patterns-and-giveaway.html
cute
Those are too cute!!
What a great little platypus family. They are darling.
pleased to be able to assist.......must dig it out I have a baby arriving this week..........
Adorable! 8-)
I had a good chuckle when I saw these in the Homespun magazine. Very very cute!
Too cute!
they look great - I love the red and blue combo
The platypus are looking very comfortable in their new home. Just came by to say thanks as I got my wish and recieved on of your Happy House blocks from the swap. I am hoping to make something soon??
Post a Comment