Monday, November 1, 2010

Remember Me?

Hello Ladies, Remember Me? My names Cathy and I'm the absent Friend in Stitching.
Andrew and I had an absolutely amazing holiday and have been home now for 2 weeks. We both return to work and neither of us are very keen at all.
This weekend I finally spent some quality time in my Sewing Room and have actually produced something. I have pieced a mini-quilt using the fabrics and pattern that I received for my birthday from Dawn and this group!! I will attempt to baste it and begin quilting it during the week. Now to look at the other blocks....think I am up to Block of the Month 5....

16 comments:

Fer said...

Nice to see you back in blogland and not just on Facebook!

Myra said...

Welcome back Katherine! Your mini looks great so far!!! 8-)

Chookyblue...... said...

back to reality........LOL......so nice to see you back in the land of blog..........the mini quilt looks great......

Scottish Nanna said...

Glad to see you back I am jealous you went to scotland you could have gotten A big suit case And put me in it and taken me with you. LOL maybe next time.your mini quilt looks good.
Hugs Mary.

Jan said...

Your mini-quilt looks great; my fabrics are still in original condition and I won't even mention the BOM! Hope reality doesn't bite TOO hard, Cathy. We've been back since early Aug. and I still find myself retracing train journeys and walks and other experiences and wishing I was still travelling ...Good luck!

Fee said...

WOW - It looks great Cathy - Looks like you had a really productive day.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome home....your quilt looks fantastic...

Roseanne said...

Love your mini quilt. welcome back.

Marina said...

Beautiful quilt.. Very pretty colours.

Isabella said...

Love your quilt , wellcome back glad you had a good time in my home land LOL

Sarah said...

Hey Cathy,

Been so enjoying watching your trip on face book.

Welcome home. ALWAYS hard to settle in after a great trip away...

Micki said...

Welcome back, and your mini quilt is just stunning.
Micki

Leanne said...

Hi Cathy
Remind me, who are you again,maybe another sewing night will refresh my memory. Let me know when you're free.

Pauline said...

well just perusing my blog and saw your name had moved.....couldnt believe it..welcome back to blogland Cathy...lol

Julie said...

WELCOME HOME! I've never seen a mini quilt I didn't adore, yours is no exception! Lovely work.

Lissa Jane said...

the mini quilt is just fantastic.. I love pink and red together!

So tell us, did you get any of your Leannes BOM done on the 'big' trip???