Well true to my word, I'm back into stitching and quilting and have managed to do quite a bit this week. I am a little baffled though as to how I managed to fit it in before. I have really struggled with finding the time to spend stitching and fitting it into my already silly schedule....but I am perservering....and I am winning....
Below are some of my Best Friends from my recent holiday in Ireland. Can you guess what I spent a lot of time doing....???
I love my computer and the program I have used is called AutoCollage...its heaps of fun and so easy to use.
Well this week I am off to camp at Camp Clayton with 70 Grade 4 to Grade 10 students...it will be interesting, and fun.....wish me luck!!

Until next week....
Make time to do what you love,
Cathy
6 comments:
Lovely to see you have picked up your gardners journal project again, I am happy ot read you are winning the battle to fit your stitching in..Hmm I think you spent a lot of time keeping your fluid intake up hehehe..Will be thinking of you at camp,cheers Vickie
Love Camp Clayton, I went there with a stitching group though, I imagine going with a troupe of kids is going to be exhausting!! Have Fun!
Nice to see you back and stitching and it look lovely to.
great to see you back ............and stitching..........esp some GJ progress.....i'm sure the SAL girls would love to see where your up to........
The girl likes a beer!!!!!
So nice to see you back at it...
hi cathy love your bliss quilt .what pattern is it? i have some hushabye fabrics and i have been trying to think of a pattern to use to make a quilt.that one is really nice.thanks
Post a Comment