Monday, June 25, 2012

A Busy Week

Well I'm still blogging and stitching even though the holiday is over and I went back to work last week...hope your impresed, I sure am!!!
We have had a busy week. A birthday, a trip to Hobart, and I still managed to be creative.

Above is a picture of the book that is causing so much discussion and hilarity at my work place. And yes, I have read it...kept me enthralled and turning pages I must say. I'm now reading book 2!!
Our baby turned 17 this week. We took both of our girls to Hobart for the weekend to see Guy Sebastian. They had front row seats and had the best time.

Georgia's birthday supper. Kiss Biscuits, Rocky Road and Black forest cake....Yum!!
Hobart on Sunday morning...Absolutely freezing!!
You know what they say..."Nice place to visit...wouldn't want to live there"
Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
And what trip to Hobart is complete without a trip to at least one craft shop..made a couple of purchases.....would have liked to visit a couple more shops...next time for sure!!

And on the stitching front...I have created!!!
Two more blocks stitched and completed for my A Tisket A Tasket quilt.
Only 2 blocks to go!!

5 comments:

May Britt said...

I really have to find my Tisket A Tasket and finish the last blocks:)
Yours look beautiful!

Lib said...

Sewing going well, Cathy! Happy birthday to Georgia.

Jo in TAS said...

I'm half way through book 3 :-) look forward to a shop hopq with you soon
hugs
Jo
PS i loved guy sebastian too

Leanne said...

Happy birthday Georgia. I can't belive you found the flag quilt pattern. I just might have to borrow that.

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Cathy I like your Tisket A Tasket Blocks. Happy belated birthday To your Georgia.Love your new house.
Hugs Mary.xx