Below is the quilt on the dining room table. It is Bunny Hills quilt called A Tisket a Tasket. I started this quilt a while back when it was offered as a free BOM. Its a very sweet quilt and would make a cute baby quilt....
| 12 blocks in total, 8 are completed ... |
5 comments:
I do like your a Tisket a Tasket like the colour in it keep upthe good work.
Well well well! Hey stranger! Got a bit of a shock when YOUR blog was up the top of my list! lol
Great to hear everything is going great. Alex told me on Sunday you were stitching! xx
very impressed Cathy, love that Tasket quilt, I've got the pattern stashed somewhere !! One day maybe.. :o)
Lizzie
xxx
I started the Tisket a Tasket.... still on the to do list.... will finish one day maybe (chuckle)
It's looking great Cathy xx
Post a Comment