This is not a quilting post, but it was a funny experience I thought you might like to hear..
As some of you know I am a teacher at the Tasmanian eSchool (Distance Education) and my students are ultimately home schooled as they cannot attend mainstream schooling. There are many reasons for this, some live too far from a school, several have social issues, others have medical problems and a large number are autistic.
I travel all over the state to visit my students or to attend Professional Learning sessions, which leads me to Burnie today.
A couple of female collegues and I booked our accommodation in good faith and were excited by finding a 4 bedroom modern apartment right in the city. What they failed to tell us was it is above an Adult Toy-Shop....imagine our giggles when we found the number of the apartment on the door above the shop below...
As you can imagine it has lead to many rude and inappropriate jokes.....
All in good fun of course!!!
And in the words of a infamous book character...Later's.....

5 comments:
So have ou been shopping then?
LOL...you gotta keep an open mind...LOL
LOL that what you are telling us. So what have you brought there Ha!!ha !! ha
I thought that was you in Pandora when I was walking up to my GPs, then when I knew it was you re your post I just thought well I guess she has finnished Christians books, I'll just leave it there too much information
Oh thank you for sharing Cathy, I needed that giggle...LOL @ Bell's comment.cheers Vickie
Post a Comment