| Last Saturday I drove with Leanne to Burnie to go to a Friendship Day organised by the Material Girls and the Burnie Peacemakers. I have been having a very interesting time at work in the last few weeks and was so pleased to be able to leave all the stuff and nonsense in Launceston for a few hours. Spending time with like-minded ladies, working on my Gardener's Journal and eating delicious goodies was the best way to spend a Saturday. Thanks Vicki, Christine and Sarah for sharing the day. I will add some pictures of my stitching and purchases soon.... |




5 comments:
Sounds like a lovely day Cathy!
It was lovely to see you cathy! And sure was fun!
yes was a fun day and I got to stay out the kitchen LOL
Was so great that you and Leanne were able to come along, Cathy!!
Valuable thing on a lovely day. Sound best time and enjoyment also this is a nice post...
Thank you,
Friendship Day Gifts
Post a Comment