Friday, August 10, 2012

A Gardener's Journal Weekend....

This weekend I am going to piece some Gardener's Journal blocks and I'm off to a great start.
So far tonight I have cut many of the pieces needed.....

And the first block is together already!
I am so glad I changed fabrics. The camera flash has altered the look of this fabric a little, but it is so much nicer than the other I had started to use years ago when I first started this quilt...
Ok, Block 2.....

6 comments:

Susan said...

I didn't see your first one, but these colours work so well together. It will be lovely.

Isabella said...

looks good Cathy I must get to mine too many ufos

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Looking great Cathy and I'm so looking forward to seeing progress on your quilt...I've barely touched mine this week!

Chookyblue...... said...

wow you'll cruise in now.........hope you share with the SAL girls too.....

Leanne said...

WOW, that looks beautiful Cathy, good decision to change fabrics.

Vickie said...

ohh lalaaaaah loving the new colour shceme,cheers Vickie