My gorgeous girls, Georgia and Alex.
Alex left on Thursday for an 8 week holiday to the UK and Europe.
We are all missing her dearly, it is so quiet and we have lost our cook...
At the moment we are in limbo with our house and we dont move into our new home until December. Where we are living at the moment is not big enough for me to have a sewing room. So yesterday I did a little rearrange in Alex's bedroom and I now have my very own sewing room again, although I will have to give it back to Alex mid October....but it is so nice not to have to pack up the machine for meals etc...
This is the quilt top so far....I am still loving the fabric and colours...Miss Milly always helps ...



7 comments:
Oh Cathy make the most of that 'sewing' room while Alex is gone...she'll have to do a big cook up for you when she gets back! Your GJ is absolutely gorgeous...I'm loving your fabrics! OMG that corn took me ages to do ha ha! My hubby loved the gardening lady...I think it's he's favourite block LOL!
Looking great, Cathy. Enjoy your sewing room and try not to miss your girl too much - she'll be back before you know it. Happy cooking (snigger, snigger).
I'm glad you have the ladder on yours. For some reason I forgot it on mine and had to add it at the end, after the quilting!
Looking good Cathy :) Barb.
oh 6th attempt at leaving this comment....hope it works :(
Your blocks are beautiful Cathy, those fabrics are so perfect,
Lovely photo of George and Alex.
looking great Cathy..........
you can spend "time" with Alex while sewing in her room........thinking of her.........enjoy the time it will be over in a blink and she will be back and you will be kicked out.........
You are like a woman possessed! The projects you are working on and completing have me gobsmacked! Keep it up you may just get me motivated to compete!!!
Post a Comment