Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Park Lane Triangle

I had a lovely night last night in my "sewing room". Finally finished piecing this top that I begin last November at Hagley Retreat. It is a Christmas present for my Mum so feeling pretty chuffed I have started my Christmas list already!
And of course, where there is quilt on floor and a camera in hand, there is Miss Milly!

8 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That's gorgeous Cathy...your Mum will love it!

Daisy Jayne said...

Looks great .... mum is very lucky

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cathy...I'm sure your Mum will be Thrilled.
Cheers

Lib said...

Spectacular what a lucky Mum

Julie said...

What a stunner Cathy, such a simple design never fails to shine does it!

Mistea said...

Sweet quilt and cute little furry face too.

Loving all those pretty triangles in gorgeous colours - Lucky Mum.

Enjoy your week.

Susie said...

oooh I love this quilt - I adore your colour combination. Do you mind if I ask where you got the pattern from? I want to make one like this using linen and scraps of Liberty fabric I have been fortunate enough to be given. Thank you. xo

Sarah said...

Oh Cathy - I REALLY like this quilt. Ummm maybe I should do one for my mum for next Christmas...