Saturday I was one of 167 mad-keen ladies who went to the very first Friendship day hosted by Pauline and her lovely group from "In Stitches".
It was a great day with lots of chatter, sharing, eating, shopping
and just a little stitching.
Here is the gorgeous Miss Pauline with hands on hips...mmm...
wonder what shes saying???
Myself and Sarah
...had a bit of a contest to see who could stitch the least and
procrastinate the most I think....
Razzy and Leanne
...gorgeous picture of you both!
This was a blank canvas at the beginning of the day, so not a bad effort really!
Thank you Pauline and the "In Stitches" ladies, it was a lovely day!



8 comments:
Don't you just love a day out sewing and chatting! I love the stitchery design, having the year on it makes it a special memento.
I had a great day, you did quite a bit of stitching. I think sarah did the least.
Meanwhile I was sitting in a lecture with a hypo lecturer giving me motion sickness, i knew where i would have rather been
It was a great day out. I got some stitching done. I do hope they have it again. We didn't get to talk much maybe next time.
Looks like the perfect day!!
Ok leanne.... Yes I probably did the least LOL! But I have now finished that stitchery! It sure was a great day out, looking forward to the next one x
was a great day not much stitching done by me though iether lol
A lovely day Cathy...I wish I could go to more of them! You did great on that stitchery...I don't think I could do that much....I would be eating...drinking coffee...procrastinating LOL!
Post a Comment