Friday, November 30, 2012

Tis the Season to go quietly Mad.

There is so much going on in my life at the moment.
  • Writing reports at school and planning for classes for 2013.
  • Trying to beat the "moving house" deadline and finishing off a couple of quilts...dont think I'll be sewing very much over the next few weeks...
  • Finishing off Christmas quilts and Secret Santa gifts.
  • Attempting to pack this house up for the big move.
  • Celebrating Alex's 21st birthday.
  • Putting the finishing touches to our trip to Hong Kong on the 28th.
  • Start thinking on Christmas day...at our new house for 12 people....
Arghhh.....think I may find a quiet corner and take myself and a big bottle of Ginger Bulmer's....

So on a crafting/sharing front here are a few projects...

 Tis the Season- completed and ready to hang.

 Sparkling Gems- just need to bind, my neices Christmas pressie.

Union Jack quilt- just needs a binding. 

9 comments:

Susan said...

Busy but your projects look good. Great that you will be able to hang TTS in your new house for Christmas. Have fun!

Leanne said...

You sure are a busy girl, won't be long and you'll be on your holiday and all this madness will seem a million miles away.

Jan said...

You make me tired, Cathy! Love the quilts, esp. the Union Jack one. As for HK on the 28th - jealous! Treat yourselves to arvo tea at the Peninsula Hotel - very posh.

Chookyblue...... said...

it's the crazy season.........love the TTS.......

Unknown said...

Goodness Cathy I think you need something stiffer than that I'm tired just reading your post..lol
Good Luck with the move and Enjoy your Trip....Quilts look Great too
Cheers

Bev said...

Everything looks awesome! I know you will be glad to get into your beautiful new house! I can't wait to see pictures! I also LOVE your Union Jack quilt. I did an entire blog post about starting a Union Jack of my own and it being your fault! You are a bad influence on me! I hope you have a wonderful holiday month and that your move goes perfectly!

Cheery wave!

Bev

Stina Blomgren said...

Remember to take rest sometime...:0))
Love all your finishes... Bindings will come easily on place during tv time..:0)))
Have a lovely first advent!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

So much going on Cathy...somehow we get through times like this...bet you can't wait for your trip to Hong Kong!

DAWNIE said...

Your TIS looks,great i ak still working in mine. Also love the union jack quilt