This is the project that I started at Helen and Lynette's gathering a few weeks ago.
I had a play around with the design and came up with a stitching pouch.
I am really enjoying playing with hexi's at the moment. I used the iron on applique papers from Hugs and Kisses to make these 1/4 inch hexi's and the papers made it so easy....
Here is the pouch with a sneaky Easter stitchery inside...


8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Happy Easter!
Very cute, love those little hexies.
so tiny, looks great
Cathy this is so lovely,well done on a awesome finish.xx
Wow that turned out great. How's that little easter stitchery coming along, lol
sweet.... I find hexie;s so relaxing and addictive must check out Helens new template's for hexies..... thanks for sharing
Just realised this post was here, Internet was really bad while I was away. Love what you have done with the project. Very cute.
Cathy this is sooooo pretty. Love the pattern and must get so e Hugs and Kisses for myself :)
Post a Comment