What a lovely way to end a busy week. A few drinks and a meal with Andrew at our favourite pub, The Cock and Bull to celebrate St Patrick's Day.
There are always give-aways at the pub and I make sure I score a hat each year. This year I came home with a pair of sunnies and a t-shirt as well!
Andrew modelling the hat and sunnies.
I don't seem to have had enough time to stitch lately, just not enough hours in the day. I did have a play with this project yesterday. I'm hoping to finish it off this week.




4 comments:
Very stylish hat lol. Aren't the hexies so cute, can't wait to see what you make.
looks like you had a great day Cathy and love your project,it looks very pretty,i couldnt comment through bloglovin had to go back to the old google reader so i hope it all sorts out before google reader goes,otherwise i will only be able to visit and not comment,this has happen to about 6 blogs that i am following.xx
Love your new project! Happy St. Patrick's Day! You both look so stylish and festive!
Cheery wave from Bev
Nothing beats a great weekend - looks like you're having lots of fun lately.
Post a Comment