Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Lucky Ladies Hexi's

 
My travel and TV job of late- making 265 1/4 inch hexagons...
 
 
And now to start putting them together....
 
 
 
I have to share these! They were a surprise from my wonderful hubby.
I am so lucky, 30 years together and he always makes me feel special!
I was having a bit of a "flat" week and he bought me these to cheer me up!!

8 comments:

Susan said...

I think I know what you're making! Isn't he a sweetie.

Leanne said...

Wow, you have been busy. Andrew is a lovely hubby.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

How sweet. Lucky you !!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely hexies Cathy....are you glueing them down or stitching them....I've just learnt how to do them in Nundle! You have a special Hubby there to give you those roses when you were feeling down! Happy 30 years together xo

Anonymous said...

Lovin your hexies and happy anniversary

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great hexies...and he is a sweetie for sure....enjoy those roses....

Jo in TAS said...

I'm so bummed I keep missing the mainland girls visits. Geez that man looks after you, he's a keeper :-)