How lucky am I??
I am part of an amazing group of Australian ladies called Friends in Stitches.
Every couple of months we share a themed swap.
The latest swap was a Natalie Bird swap.
De made me this lovely Seat Cushion. The sewing machine applique is wonderful.
Not only is it in my favourite colours it is so comfy and fits perfectly onto my recently hard and uninviting sewing chair.
Miss Milly in one of her favourite spots when I'm sewing..
Thank you sew much De!! xx


9 comments:
Great swap gift....and I think Miss Milly is just waiting to get into that chair so she can see the great view you have from your sewing room window!
That is such a good idea and so useful too.
Helen
Such a great gift idea and it looks perfectly inviting for your chair. hugs
That's a great present Cathy. I can't get over how tidy your sewing table is.
Not that I've ever seen it untidy (or ever seen it for that matter) - just wish mine was so neat.
Good idea, looks comfy.
Such a great swap present Cathy and it looks great in your stitching room. ps love your Dog in the pic - they do have a way of posing in the right places at the right time dont they.
Gorgeous, perfect gift...and wow what a view...
what a gorgeous gift to receive Cathy.xx
Post a Comment