Friday, July 12, 2013

London Retreat

OMG.... I am so excited I can hardly sit still. I have just discovered this is on the weekend I am in London.... I so hope I can visit for a few hours!! 

9 comments:

Susan said...

Fingers crossed for you!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How exciting....

Jan said...

Wow! Just try really really really hard not to skite too hard please, Cathy! (Can you tell I'm jealous??) Not many sleeps now - I wish you happy travels, my crafty friend. xx

DAWNIE said...

Oh how exciting keep us all posted.

DAWNIE said...

Oh how exciting keep us all posted.

Anonymous said...

how exciting for you Cathy.xx

Vickie said...

very cool indeed -bring me back a present-I just say what everyone else thinks hehehe cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting! I hope that you get to go as well. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.


My homepage | Split-Site PhD

Fiona said...

Maybe you just need to go to the toilet !