I have a couple of granny square blocks finished...somewhere in my sewing room. Cute pic...lovely finish!
It's really lovely Cathy. Is that the new owner of the quilt?
wow Cathy this is gorgeous,well done on a beautiful finish.xx
Gorgeous quilt!
Love the quilt! I'm doing a second one out of green, yellow and gray. Also love the pup! So cute!Cheery wave from Bev
Looks fantastic Cathy. They are great blocks to make.
That's a really nice quilt, and the fact that it has now been doggy approved means it must have passed the test. :)
So pretty :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have a couple of granny square blocks finished...somewhere in my sewing room. Cute pic...lovely finish!
It's really lovely Cathy. Is that the new owner of the quilt?
wow Cathy this is gorgeous,well done on a beautiful finish.xx
Gorgeous quilt!
Love the quilt! I'm doing a second one out of green, yellow and gray. Also love the pup! So cute!
Cheery wave from
Bev
Looks fantastic Cathy. They are great blocks to make.
That's a really nice quilt, and the fact that it has now been doggy approved means it must have passed the test. :)
So pretty :-)
Post a Comment