My Wee Play quilt is having a little turn at hanging above the Singer in the hallway. It's a little bit small but I love the bright colours and it makes me feel very "Springy" It can stay there until I bring out a Christmas quilt.
Sarah has quilted the Wee Play beautifully for me. Thank you Miss Patchworkplus!!!
9 comments:
It's gorgeous, Cathy; both you and Sarah did a great job.
Love this quilt. I have it on my to do list! As a huge American Jane fan I love to see other's quilts. Well done, it's beautiful.
therese.
Looks wonderful Cathy.
Fantastic..
Lovely use of colour, I can see why it makes you feel springy.
Love this.....and the quilting is fantastic!
It looks lovely there.
Lovely Cathy, and the quilting is awesome. Well done your quilter; she is very skilled. :)
Being a Wee play quilt you should have had this on the floor when your niece was African dancing. Would have made for less cleaning up !!!
Post a Comment