This week has been very busy and much of my time was spent rehearsing and then performing at Scottish Power in Devonport.
I started dancing at 5 years old and can not believe that I can still dance now!
Even though it takes days for the old body to recover Im having a ball and love every minute of it.
I did spend a few mornings walking and I never tire of walking around The Gorge.
It truly is a magical place and we are so lucky to have it in our backyard.
This week also saw our 29th Wedding Anniversay. Well done to us!
On the sewing front, my friend Katharine is organising a very special birthday quilt for me as its my big 50 this year. ( I really can't believe I'm that old) She has asked people to make me a "cuppa" block. It's very exciting and fun. The idea is if you would like to have a drink with me for my birthday but physically can't you can make a block. I love the idea!!
Not a great deal happening in my Sewing room but I have been making heart blocks for a Valentine's Day quilt. I'm making it the right size to hang above my treadle Singer.
One more row of 3 and it will be ready for quilting.
I'm really liking the way the white hearts pop and of course red is my favourite colour!






3 comments:
Hi Cathy,
I love your hearts quilt, they pop really well and look great. Gosh you must be fit to do your dancing. I'm in awe!
You look fantastic all kilted up. Happy anniversary! The heart quilt is looking wonderful - what's happening with the red heart?
Do love the cups, what a great idea!
Post a Comment