Monday, April 13, 2015

April-Week 15-The Cherry Shed

A reasonably quiet first week of the holidays with Andrew and I both suffering from head colds. I spent a lot of  my time making this Mother Goose baby quilt for Catherine's first babe.
The weekend however was pretty busy! 
Narelle is going to be a Grandma so The Ravo Chicks attended their first baby shower.
Catherine's baby is due early May. 
The mandatory Baby Shower games... This was Guess the Chocolate bar/poo in the nappy!
Jacqui and Deb really took it seriously!! Haha. I think this one was a Picnic??

Too many glasses of bubbles meant these 2 didn't want to go home.
Jacqui and Brendan and Andrew and I ended up at The Cock and Bull for dinner.
It was a lovely fun night! Deb and John where also there. 
Sunday was Miss Ruby's 8th Birthday, so I called in for breakfast on my way to a Stitching day. What a cute kid, we all love her to bits! 
Look at my beautiful girls! I love this pic of them! xx
Much of my Sunday was spent at The Cherry Shed with these wonderful friends. They made the get together very special for me and turned it into a little party. Cup blocks, balloons, cards, a pandora charm, a scissor fob and a very cheeky bottle stopper....I had a great day!
Thank you so much Sarah, Leanne, Vicki, Anne-Maree, Deb, Razzy and Christine. Also Lib and Katharine, who contributed but couldn't come on the day! 
This is the best birthday month ever, and it's still a week away until my real birth date!! 

No comments: