I love this little fluff ball, Miss Milly. She is never far from me and particularly likes spending time, outside when I'm on the treadmill, lying next to me on the bed and in her chair when we are in the sewing room. It has been a cold miserable week weatherwise and we have spent most of the week trying to keep warm.
Saturday we spent the day at Sarah's shop.
It was a fun day as usual and it was nice to see Razzy drop in as it was her birthday.
I chose to make some Swoon blocks for our new bed quilt. They are big blocks and take a while to make, but I love the blue and brown colour combo.
And here is my sweet faithful pooch, Miss Milly resting in her chair in the sewing room.
This is the quilt she is sitting on. It was the Quiltaid BOM 2009 quilt. It was a fund raiser quilt and some of the proceeds went to support women in Ethiopia who need medical intervention after childbirth. I love this quilt and it is perhaps the most detailed quilt I have ever made.





3 comments:
I would be lost without my little sewing companion too. I hope Milly is a good girl when she's sitting on that beautiful quilt!
Miss Milly is such a sweetie and she looks at home on the that beautiful quilt!
Swoon blocks are looking great Cathy - they are whoppers! Love your little Miss Milly. Very chilly here too.
Post a Comment