Friday I travelled to Ross for a Senior Staff meeting. The meeting was at the pub and it was wonderful sitting in that old building in front of a roaring fire. The downside, we had to talk school. I arrived early and managed to go for a quick walk around the town. It really is a beautiful place. I could picture Andrew and I living there in our quaint little old cottage, with a golden retriever, open fire place and many nights at the bar.
I had to buy it!
And yes it was disgusting, what a total waste of chocolate!!
Another Dilly bag completed this weekend. I love these hexi-bags and I plan to make 3 more.
This one is a birthday gift for a special friend!
The weather is cold and miserable in Launceston at the moment so Andrew and I had a Game of Thrones marathon week-end! I am enjoying most of this series, although some of the violence is a little gross and the sex scenes cause my youngest to hide her eyes!




1 comment:
I've always loved Ross. It's such a pretty town. Bloody cold in winter (not that Ballarat has much to skite about temperature-wise at present.) The dilly bag is gorgeous. Somewhere in my sewing room is a pile of hexies destined to be a similar bag, if only I can find them. Keep warm, Cathy. x
Post a Comment