After what seems like months, the bathroom is complete!
We love it and it is so nice to have a proper shower!
The bath isn't as spectacular as the old one, but at least this one doesn't leak!
My Yankee friends Jo and Kristie sent me gifts in Leanne's birthday presents.
What sweeties they are. JoJo sent these very cool American sunnies!
And Kristie made us both these wonderful aprons.
Friday night we headed off to Bridport for the weekend.
Milly was very excited to be going on a road trip with us.
Saturday morning we went for a long walk along Adam's Beach.
Milly had the best walk ever.
Our little retriever puppy-she absolutely loves fetching sticks, and size is no obstacle.
After breakfast Meredith and I went on a foreshore walk.
I love this place, it is so relaxing and peaceful.
The view of Old Pier Beach is always spectacular.
While Meredith and I went walking on Saturday, Rhys and Andrew went for a ride on the trike.
We had an awesome weekend at one of our most favourite places in Tassie, with some of our longest and dearest friends. It was so good to spend quality time together again.











2 comments:
Glad you had a nice weekend away, the weather was perfect.
Looks like a lot of fun! That motorcycle is incredible! I didn't send you anything in Leanne's parcel because I'm going to send you one just for you :)...but it's not ready yet...lol!
Post a Comment