Sunday, April 13, 2014

AQC- A fun weekend in Melbourne.

A wonderful AQC in Melbourne this weekend with lots of fun ladies.
Shopping, chatting, quilting, eating and a couple of wines. 


Some of my favourite quilts at the exhibition and some fabric purchases that I just had to have.
A brief catch up with Fiona and Gail- was lovely to see them- longer next time. 
 

And a trip to Melbourne just wouldn't be the same without seeing my dear friend, Little Red Hen (Jan) I was also thrilled to catch up with Granny Loz and her friend Claire. 
 
 
And then there are my old stitching buddies and fellow Jetstar companions.
I wouldn't wish to spend 6 hours of waiting with any other ladies in an airport lounge than
Leanne and Meredith. x 



7 comments:

Jan said...

I had so much fun with you all - let's do it again! Love from your very dear friend (tee hee!)

Chookyblue...... said...

oh looks like lots of fun............

Susan said...

Looks like the best weekend.

Leanne said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

quiltygal said...

Was so lovely to meet you all

Lynda said...

A blog post! Woohoo! What a great weekend you've had. A friend of mine has made the quilt in the middle of your collage - it's fabulous.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I think you girls did have a ball....nice purchases...