Don't you love it when the postman brings you a package.This Mother Goose fabric arrived on my front door step on Friday.
And... this is what I have decided to do with it. Irregular Hexagons, a pattern Christine Book gave to me. At the moment I am enjoying paper piecing, its a change from stitcheries. I'm not sure how many I will make or what I will do with them but I am enjoying them for now.
3 comments:
Gorgeous fabrics and wonderful hexagons!!! Cant wait to see your plans for this!!! Australia Post only send me bills lol
Hugs xxx
Beautiful fabric Cathy!! You are so game doing those hex's, They do look fantastic, but very fiddly for me...... I would never be game to do it as I just know I would not finish it LOL
x Sarah
Lovely fabric. Not seen that range before. Very sweet. Looks realy nice as hexagons.
Post a Comment