Aren't the maps amazing to see how we communicate all over the world. I love all your projects, and wish I could have Friday's to sew. Lucky You!
What a great idea.......its so much fun watching who from where pops in...
Hi im highland hens mum just trying to send you a post been having trouble trying before Hugs Mary.
Hi Mary here I love the photo of you dressed in your highland riggout I was a dancer in Scotland too I lived in Aberdeen Sadly all my photos got lost.have you in my favourites now so will be reading your blog. Hugs Mary.
Hi Cathy, amazing to see where all the bloggers come from. PS you have been tagged if you want..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't the maps amazing to see how we communicate all over the world. I love all your projects, and wish I could have Friday's to sew. Lucky You!
What a great idea.......its so much fun watching who from where pops in...
Hi im highland hens mum just trying to send you a post been having trouble trying before
Hugs Mary.
Hi Mary here I love the photo of you dressed in your highland riggout I was a dancer in Scotland too I lived in Aberdeen Sadly all my photos got lost.have you in my favourites now so will be reading your blog.
Hugs Mary.
Hi Cathy, amazing to see where all the bloggers come from. PS you have been tagged if you want..
Post a Comment