This photo is for a fellow Highland lady I have met in Blogland. Beth and I both have the word Highland in our names and this is my story. I was a highland dancer for almost 22 years. The photo is of me about 20 years ago dressed in my kilt. The tartan was Sullivan and Mum bought it for from Scotland.
4 comments:
Thank you for the pic Cath you look fantastic
I have a pic of Rachel on my blog but you need to go back through the posts to get to it .Blogging is so much fun
hugs Beth
You really look the part Cathy, thankyou for posting the photo.
You know you really haven't changed much since that photo was taken. Aren't I a good friend for saying that. lol
hugs Leanne
In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking: I can see your bare knee!!!!! Don't you look dashing!! I think you should whip out the crossed swords and do some fancy steps.
So what does a scots lady where under her kilt ??????
Post a Comment