Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Journey of a Quilter

Block 2
I have a confession to make-
I am in love with anything Leanne Beasley!!
I have made Leanne's House for my sister and brother-in-law as a wedding present a few years ago. I am currently making Journey of a Quilter through Honeysuckle Cottage. I have Ruth's Quilt to begin in my ready to go pile, and I have Block 1 of Butterfly Garden ready to put together. There is only one thing stopping me from doing more and that is my big enemy TIME.

Block 1.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous blocks. Time - never enough is there? Shame we have to work, eat and sleep! Two days to go - not that I'm counting! Quite stressful at work today - kids ready for a holiday too. Take care.

Leanne said...

Your blocks look lovely Cathy
Well done
Leanne

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just lovely, you are doing a fantastic job..I also love Leanne Beasley....

Sarah said...

Looks fantastic!! I have done this quilt - well top anyway LOL. I hope to hand quilt over the winter.
x Sarah