Friday, March 14, 2008

Ruby's Quilt

Introducing one of my cute neices- Miss Ruby Grace.

My very precious neice Ruby Grace
is almost 1 year old.
This is the quilt that I made for her for Christmas.
It is the first quilt I have designed myself.
I absolutely love the fabric! It is so girlie!!





The Cupcake Stitchery is a Brenda Ryan design.




5 comments:

Rose Johnston said...

Oh Catherine, that is a beautiful quilt! I love the colours, so soft and your layout looks great!! Ruby is one lucky (and cute) little girl!!

Leanne said...

You did such a lovely job of this quilt Cathy. the fabrics are just as yummy as the cup cakes.

Fiona said...

Gee what a cute baby !! Very sweet quilt also. YOur to clever !

Sarah said...

Just beautiful Cathy!! LOVE the cupcakes!! You did a great job
x Sarah

Christine said...

Wow, I love this quilt. Ruby's a very lucky little girl.