My very Clever daughter Alex is becoming an addicted stitcher like her mother and consequently needs a blog of her own to showcase her work! Pop over to her blog and view her terrific work! And just for fun Alex, I tag you....
Hi,Your daughter is very clever, a chip of the old(I mean young) block I think.She looks gorgeous in her school leavers dress too, very pretty.Could you please pass this on as I tried to leave a comment on her blog but can't for some reason.Tell her to keep up the great work thanks and have a great weekend Jo
4 comments:
Congratulations Alex. I will add you to my list of inspiring Tasmanian blogs.
Hi,Your daughter is very clever, a chip of the old(I mean young) block I think.She looks gorgeous in her school leavers dress too, very pretty.Could you please pass this on as I tried to leave a comment on her blog but can't for some reason.Tell her to keep up the great work thanks and have a great weekend Jo
What a clever girl Alex is. I wish my daughter was interested in stitching.
Your daughter is soooo amazing and beautiful and lets not forget talented.
<3
Post a Comment