I am part of a Postcard Swap organized by my dear friend Leanne. These are some of the post cards I have sent to various places in America, Canada and Australia. There are 7 of us in this swap. The postcards have been lots of fun to make and the pattern comes from Leanne Beasley's book called Romancing the Road trip.
I have received 2 postcards to date. One from Lizzie-Leanne in Tasmania and the other from Laurie in Ohio.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lovely postcards!! I love Alex's blog as well. She has shown great finishing ability!!
3 comments:
Lovely postcards!! I love Alex's blog as well. She has shown great finishing ability!!
Big congrats on the mention in Leanne's House blog - you're a star!!
:o)
Hi Cathy
I just received your postcard and it is wonderful! Thank you. We need to get more quilters involved.
Happy Quilting
Laurie in Ohio
Post a Comment