Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm leaving on a Jet plane!!!

Well its finished!!!
It has been for over a week now but have been a bit busy with work and children to sit and play in Blogland for very long. I have been snopping about other blogs, just havent had time to update my own. My Angel Story quilt is all quilted, with binding and a label and it is nicely folded at the top of my wardrobe waiting for Miss Georgia's birthday. She has seen the quilt of course (its been attached to my hands on and off for the past 2 years) but she is quite happy to wait. It was always going to be her 13th birthday present!!
So I have successfully reached my deadline with time to spare. I can go to Surfer's and not feel guilty. It was a great way to get something completed, will have to try it again with one of my many other UFO's.
















10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

The quilt is beautiful.........well done.......

chook said...

oh Cathy your quilt is beautiful congrats on getting it done
hmmmm no I think I would like to hand quilt mine
oh dear I think Ineed to learn how
lol
thank you for the inspiration
hugs Beth

Cathi said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! What a nice gift!

Leanne said...

I am green with envy a finished angel story quilt and going to QLD.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gee that is just beautiful you must be very pleased and proud of your quilt...

Fer said...

Yay for you!! The photos don't do it justice though, I'm glad I got to see it in real life! :o)

Lynda said...

The quilt is beautiful Cathy. Hope you have a wonderful time in Qld.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quilt ! I'm quilting my own version and your finish motivates me !

Stina Blomgren said...

Absolutely wonderful...and I love the label you made...with so much love...

Christine said...

Well done, Cathy. The quilt is fabulous. I love the label too. Hope you enjoy your time in Queensland.