Friday, May 16, 2008

Nathan and Fiona's Wedding Quilt.

My sister Fiona and my brother-in-law Nathan on their wedding day.


This is the quilt that Fiona chose for me to make for their special occasion. It is of course Leanne's House by Leanne Beasley. It was so much fun to make and one day I will make it again for myself as I love it!!










11 comments:

Leanne said...

What a beautiful wedding gift.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What an amazing quilt - no doubt it will become a treasured heirloom!!!

Christine said...

Beautiful, Cathy. I love the blocks with stitcheries on the cream parts and your hand quilting is lovely. I can see why you want to make yourself one too.

Stina Blomgren said...

What a wonderful gift for them on their wedding...this quilt is lovely!! And really fun to do...!!

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful quilt and congrats to the happy couple......not sure if I could part with this one when there is so much time in it but then it does make it even more special........

Anonymous said...

Geez you have a good looking sister

Anonymous said...

What a lovely wedding present, it is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This quilt is just Gorgeous what a special wedding gift im sure they will treasure it forever.
Hugs Mary.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous Cathy, not a BBQ plate in sight. lol

Love Leanne

annapaola said...

ciao
very beautiful blog and beautiful job.
The quilt for the wedding is original and make whith you love.. for sister.
congratulation
sorry for my english
anna paola
italy

Sarah said...

WOW Cathy!! If I made this I dont think I could have given it away!! It is just beautiful, a great gift!!
x Sarah